Petrocelli Services offers UV air purification systems designed to keep you and your family healthy.
- Serving Austin and the surrounding areas
- Ask about financing options
- More than 30 years experience
The Air That You Breathe
There was a time when the majority of us didn’t think too much about the need for an air purification system in our homes. Most people figured that so long as they kept up with changing out the filters in the HVAC system, as well as keeping a regular maintenance schedule, the quality of the air in their homes was fine.
But as we’ve begun to spend more time indoors (by some estimates up to 90% of our time), we’ve begun to wonder whether or not the air that our loved ones breathe is as good as it could be. As it turns out, our changing lifestyles have started to affect how clean our air really is.
The Effects of Poor Air Quality Indoors
Changes in building construction practices & an increased presence of synthetic materials has caused indoor air quality to suffer. Mold, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), & chemicals from common cleaning supplies are just some of what we encounter in our living spaces. It’s no wonder that the installation of an air purification system has become an important upgrade in our homes.
Count On Petrocelli Services
Petrocelli Services has been at the forefront of air purification system technology, bringing Austin, TX and the surrounding area industry-leading options. We work with the MicroPure© Total Home Active Air Purifier, as well as the Dust Free© Active Air Purifier. Each targets air quality issues & tackles environmental pollutants such as bacteria, mold, odors, and more.
Providing insight into how these products can benefit your home is just part of our commitment to customer comfort & safety.
Our UV Air Purifier Brands
The Dust Free® Active Air Purifier’s unique technologies target air quality problems at the source, such as dust, dander, germs, volatile organic compounds, allergens, odors and more.
Installed into the supply plenum of your HVAC system, the Dust Free® Active in-duct air purifier’s environmentally-friendly oxidizers and negative ionization system safely and effectively purifies the air in your home.
- Dual active air purification technologies provide a complete IAQ solution for your home.
- Reduces particulate matter such as dust and dander by improving the performance of your existing filtration system.
- Innovative carbon fiber brushes increase ion production.
- Effective against biological growth, bacteria, odors, VOC’s, and more, in the air and on surfaces.
- Expanded range ballast for increased electrical reliability.
- Auxiliary power port to power an additional 24V Germicidal UV-C light allowing to easily add an additional UV light to any HVAC system.
- Available in 6″ and 12″ models.
The MicroPure® Total Home Active Air Purifier uses a unique new indoor air quality process to naturally produce airborne scrubbers that actively seek out and destroy pollutants in the air AND on surfaces.
MX4™ Ionic Oxidation utilizes propriety metallic technology and UV light energy to naturally produce ionic air scrubbers and destroy many indoor pollutants, such as bacteria, viruses, mold, VOC’s, mildew, allergens, and odors.
- ALL NEW MX4™ Ionic Oxidation eliminates pollutants in the air and on surfaces.
- Active purification throughout all living spaces 24 hours a day.
- Eliminates bacteria, mold, viruses, mildew, smoke, odors, VOC’s, and more.
- Ionic air scrubbers destroy indoor contaminants anywhere the air goes.
- Unique air purification process even cleans air that doesn’t pass through the HVAC system.
- Installs in any HVAC system.
- NASA-developed technology for use in the International Space Station.
- 5″, 9″, and 14″ models
- 24V and 120V/230V power supply options.
- Long life warranty. 5-yr power supply, 4-yr MX4™ core, 2-yr UV lamp.