Heating and cooling account for about 50 percent of your home’s energy costs. If you’re…
Our modern ways of living, and the soaring temperatures we witness every year, make it rather hard to imagine summer without air conditioning. Regular AC maintenance is an important step towards ensuring comfortable conditions within your home every summer. Simply put, well-maintained ACs last longer, work better, and have low operating costs. Today, our team here at Petrocelli Services bring you the 3 main reasons why you shouldn’t skimp on regular air conditioning maintenance.
- It prevents minor issues from turning into full-blown emergencies.
- Air conditioner emergencies tend to threaten your safety, cost you a fortune, or at the very least, spring up on you just when you’re looking to relax. Regularly scheduling professional AC maintenance will nip potential issues in the bud and let you enjoy uninterrupted comfort throughout summer.
- It keeps your air conditioning system efficient.
- As part of routine AC maintenance, each and every component of your unit is inspected, cleaned, and repaired if necessary. In the end, the process improves the energy efficiency and cooling performance of your air conditioner.
- It helps you save money.
- This is a direct consequence of the two reasons stated above. By fixing small complaints before they turn into bigger complications, routine AC maintenance helps you avoid expensive repairs and replacements. Additionally, by improving the efficiency of your unit, it keeps your energy bills low. In short, regularly maintained air conditioners save you money.
Here at Petrocelli Services, we conduct professional air conditioning maintenance, in addition to installing new air conditioners and providing on-call repairs. Call us to schedule a visit or have us draw up an estimate for you.