Heating and cooling account for about 50 percent of your home’s energy costs. If you’re…
5 Reasons Why Regular HVAC Maintenance Makes So Much Sense
Most of us get our cars serviced regularly, so why don’t we do the same for our HVAC units when we rely on them just as much? Regular maintenance of your HVAC unit will often save you money in the long term, and here’s how:
- Better overall performance. There is no escaping the fact that HVAC units cost money to run, so to minimize the cost you want to maximize their efficiency. Once a year is a must, but twice a year, once at the beginning of fall and once at the beginning of springtime, is ideal.
- What may seem like a small problem today can have a knock-on effect and create additional problems further down the line. You’ve heard the expression “a stitch in time saves nine” and your HVAC unit’s maintenance is a classic example.
- Don’t you just hate it when your HVAC unit decides to get temperamental, or even pack up completely? Chances are, you haven’t had it checked out for a while, so you really shouldn’t be surprised. Regular maintenance and servicing can help ensure that your air conditioning works perfectly, especially at times when you need it most.
- You can extend the life span of your HVAC unit by many years if you maintain it properly and have it checked over regularly. Given the cost of replacing the whole unit, the cost of servicing is extremely good value for money.
- Take advantage of state-of-the-art technology and keep up to date. It doesn’t have to be a new thermostat or component part of your HVAC system, it can be the tools we use to diagnose problems as well. Of course, here at Petrocelli Services we are fully up to date with all the latest technological developments for HVAC units and can advise you of any major innovations that could well help reduce your fuel bills.
So, now that you know the benefits of a regular HVAC checkup, why not give us a call, have us check out your current system, and show you at first hand why regular maintenance of your HVAC unit is so important.